Valley Forge Audubon is growing. We currently have openings on the following committees:
Please contact us if you are interested in filling these roles.
- Program Committee: to develop new programs and schedule future programs
- Advocacy Committee: to advocate for issues related to climate, water, working lands, healthy forests, and bird-friendly communities (see more about our advocacy work here)
- Publications Committee: to assist with preparing the event calendar and writing for social media.
- Outreach Committee: to search out opportunities for marketing VFAS and assist with participating in community events where there is a focus on environmental and bird-friendly activities.
- Bird Counts and Ornithological Activities: to help with the Spring and Christmas Bird Counts, enter, compile, and analyze data.
We are looking to expand the range of topics for our nature walks. If you would like to lead a bird walk or other type of nature walk, please contact us.
If you have a program on ornithology, ecology, conservation, or nature travel that you would like to present, please contact us.